- Eveready 276
- Transistor Radio TR130 1965 seven transistors
- Transistor Radio TR82C Mark 2 seven transistors 1963-1965
- Radio TR82C Mark 1 seven transistors 1963-1965
- Radio R250 uses PP9 not the retro model
- Radio R550 uses PP9 not the retro model
- Radio R757 uses PP9 not the retro model
- Vintage Hacker Hunter RP38A
- Radio R760 1985 uses PP9 not the retro model
The Exell battery 276 or PP9 has larger snap connectors than the popular PP3 9V battery. The 276 battery is a direct replacement for the original Eveready 276 battery.It is used in a wide variety of Meters, Vintage Radios, Transistor Radio, Broadcast Receivers, Medical Equipment, Fire Alarms/Detectors and many more devices.This battery is commonly found in products manufactured by Roberts Radio Co Brand.
Exell Battery is one of the few product lines Proudly Assembled in the USA. Made with Alkaline cells, Exell Batteries will last longer and offer consumers excellent reliability.
The Exell battery 276 not only provide consumers with high efficiency, long-lasting performance, they also function as replacement batteries for an array of common and unique applications. Ranging from vintage camera equipment to sophisticated medical testing equipment, Exell Batteries can meet the needs of all consumers.